Product: Crystallized ginger pieces.
Texture and flavor: meaty texture. Spicy and sweet flavor.
Uses: Ideal to highlight meat and poultry dishes, vegetable soups, fish, cakes, pies, cookies, biscuits, tea..
If you still have questions, please contact us without obligation.
Expiration date: 6 months
Origin: Thailand, Chine.
Nutritional value 100 g.: Energy 350 kcal, protein 0,3 g, carbohydrates 80 g (of which sugars 75 g), fats 0,3 g (of which saturates 0,1 g), sodium 0,6 mg.
5 Review(s) "Ginger"
- OfOO7yVYDc 20 de Enero del 2017 I really hope you get the flights figured out — how sad to not always have her around. I’m glad you know a nice family to take her in though. I’m not a coconut fan (the ho!!ror!r) but these look really good — maybe it is the chocolate on top
- Op3VQ0Q4 20 de Enero del 2017 Anon "Links? Didn't you take any history clauHes?&qsot;se wanted links for the benefit of the majority of his posters who are not well-educated and consequently know little about history, except for a few such as ab, CF, etc. So thanks Anon. Hopefully those links will help many on this blog to know a little more history.
- hWPEH0WzCw6 21 de Enero del 2017 another comment that will soon be ded&Tel:e#8220;that poor baby is hungry! Put down the camera and feed him! Also, how is this appropriate or necessary for a bakery’s business page?”
- 9ffMrGIJfnb 21 de Enero del 2017 More writers today should concern thlveesmes with creating unique content as much as you do. I’ve enjoyed your writing and the featured points of interest. Thank you.
- 7yhQIUoEZzN 21 de Enero del 2017 Me and this article, sitting in a tree, L--GN-REA-I-N--!